Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Confirmed Crest Catalina Offer at Kroger. Possible Moneymaker!



Last night, in my post about my Kroger shopping trip, I posted that I had recieved a catalina for $2.00 OYNO from purchasing the Crest toothpaste. This morning, I went back to Kroger to get another set of 3 toothpastes (b/c of my Kroger's 3 like coupon per day limit), and another $2.00 OYNO catalina printed out. So I did some reasearch to confirm, and when you buy $6.00 worth of Crest, a $2.00 catalina will print out. The $6.00 total goes off of retail price, not the sale price. They are $2.79 at my Kroger, so buying 3 gets me the catalina. Here is what your transaction would look like with the sale Kroger has going on right now.

Buy 3 Crest toothpastes @ $1.00 each
Use 3 $.75/1 Crest toothpaste coupons (from newspaper inserts)
Pay - $0.00, get $2.00 back or $0.75, get $2.00 back, or $3.00, get $2.00 back.

If your Kroger doubles, your transaction will be a $2.00 moneymaker, b/c the toothpaste will be free, and then a $2.00 catalina will print out. If your Kroger doesn't double, your transaction will be a $1.25 moneymaker, b/c the toothpaste will end up costing you $.75 and then a $2.00 catalina will print out. If you don't have any coupons, you can still take advantage of this great catalina offer. Just pay $3.00 for 3 tubes of toothpaste and a $2.00 catalina will print out that you can use on your next transaction. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment